Crypto Market Down 06 Apr 2022

https://marrythaigirlsingapore.blogspot.com/2022/03/btc-and-eth-all-in.html

Haha, alamak, the biggest threat to me is actually me, aiyah, should not let emotion take charge.

I think maybe following article will give an idea on what caused the dip:

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/05/-key-people-from-the-fed-just-spooked-the-markets-heres-what-they-said.html

Anyway from all in until now, lucky I did some swing trades with $ETH, made some profit, also broke up my $ETH into 4 parts, so didn't get stuck too badly, phew. Trading 101, be patient, need to train my patience more.

I also managed to clear off my myriad of coins and keep only $BTC, $ETH and $CRO, these 3 are my personal favourites so I'm happy with this, no more buying other coins lol, so difficult to manage, 3 is so much easier to focus.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks