Ethereum, WSL2 and Docker Desktop

So today I read up on Ethereum, I think it is a wonderful creation, I might have decided to dive deep into Ethereum, I started here: https://ethereum.org/en/learn

Just finished watching the very first video on the Vitalik interview, he is such an immensely smart guy and well spoken, I hope to one day become an expert like him or at least know half of what he knows, now I'm just a noob trying to find my way in the matrix haha.

I also think that I cannot go wrong with Ethereum, it is after all the big dog next to Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin is the genesis, the king and the beginning of everything crypto and blockchain, whereas Ethereum is a freaking great idea inspired by Bitcoin, both are awesome, I would have went with Bitcoin if Satoshi Nakamoto is a real person, but nobody knows if there even is such a person, what a mystery, probably the biggest mystery in the 21st century.

Other than that, I also setup WSL2 to run Ubuntu on my Windows 11, also integrated Docker Desktop with WSL2, cool right. I noticed the Ubuntu run faster now, used to be kind of slow, or maybe that time my office laptop was sh**, now I'm running on my powerful home PC hehe.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks