Left Jaw Still Sore

https://marrythaigirlsingapore.blogspot.com/2022/04/sensitive-tooth-ouch.html

Over the weekend the soreness and pain got really bad, one of the teeth on my left jaw became hyper sensitive, bite anything also pain, cannot chew at all. Then my left jaw is swollen, damn jia lat, eat Panadol helped a bit. Also had fever, head was burning.

In order to avoid eating too much Panadol, each dose I ate only 1 tablet, end up no use, adult should just eat 2 tablets, feels better after that.

Today still sore, no mood to do anything at all, sigh, but at least slightly better than over the weekend.

I think left side more jia lat is because I did two fillings there, then right side is one filling, maybe that's why, my right side no problem at all. So probably not a good idea to do two fillings at one side together.

Hopefully after tonight will be better, feels like getting 2nd dose of Covid-19 vaccination, whole body ache, sigh.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks