This Blog Contains Adult Content?

This morning I received an email from Google Adsense saying they detected violations:

"In the last 24 hours:

New violations were detected. As a result, ad serving has been restricted or disabled on pages where these violations of the AdSense Program Policies were found. To resolve the issues, you can either remove the violating content and request a review, or remove the ad code from the violating pages."

I went to the Adsense "Policy center" to take a look, seems like somebody reported this blog to contain "Adult content", don't know which idiot did that lol, maybe because I posted the Anchor and Mirror protocol phishing warnings?

Anyway I clicked the "Request Review", after some time, I think the Adsense team did a review and didn't find anything wrong this blog so now when I go back to the "Policy center", it shows "No current issues", that was fast.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks