5-room HDB @ Henderson Sold for SG$$1.4M

https://www.asiaone.com/money/sold-14m-sellers-singapore-s-most-expensive-hdb-flat-may-be-walking-away-cool-650k-profit

Wah, now HDB worth so much, not sure if really worth so much or just inflation, reading up about Bitcoin and money made me realise that we are living in an inflationary money system, the price of everything will only keep going up because governments will keep printing money in order for the economy to grow, that's not a problem if salary can keep up, but usually that's a problem.

On the bright side, I just checked my 2-room resale prices, seems to have gone up too, I think by the time I sell for my new Tengah flat, it might be able to cover my existing loan, and I can use the rest plus my CPF to fully pay for the Tengah flat.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey, looking forward to your Tengah Acres home tour. That TOP would be Q4yr2022. Soon...
Mine is Garden Vale, I think delayed to 2024...

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks