Crypto.com Made Some Crazy Announcements

Didn't expect them to announce such big changes in a span of two months.

Note that some changes to the Visa card already took effect on 1st May 2022 9 PM Singapore time, so if you are still considering getting the card, read and consider again. Don't be fooled by the "Effective on 1 June 2022".

Links to all the official tweets below.

When I saw the tweet on the changes to the Visa card, I thought to myself that's it, $CRO is going to dump, and indeed it dumped around 18% or more within 6 hours. Good thing before it dumped, I quickly swapped all my $CRO to $ETH at a loss of around 0.8 $ETH, if I didn't do that, that 0.8 could have tripled.

My loss is nothing compared to the poor folks who are now stuck with overpriced Visa cards, aiyoh, couldn't Crypto.com have done this phase by phase with early warning, just suddenly announce and take effect is just madness, people don't even have a reasonable time to react.

Anyway I'm not going to hold $CRO anymore, very disappointed, no eyes to see the price, will definitely get slaughtered. I will just stack $BTC and $ETH.

Will still be using the Crypto.com Exchange though, I got everything setup already so it is convenient for me, but I want to try out FTX or Kraken, hmm maybe I should explore.

First change to the Earn program:

Second change to the Earn program:

Final nail in the coffin:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks