PRDV151: Bitcoin for Everybody - My Progress

https://marrythaigirlsingapore.blogspot.com/2022/05/left-cheek-is-fully-recovered.html

These days I have been following up on the course, so far about 57% completed by counting the green boxes; 16 out of 28.

Free course and cert here if you are interested: https://learn.saylor.org

The course is supposed to take 12 hours, but I spent too much too time reading too widely on the links in the units, end up I realise along the way they also cover so no point over-reading, maybe I too kiasu haha.

I find the course very interesting, open up a whole new world for me, now I know why Bitcoin has managed to hold dominance, the community behind it is incredibly strong, the technology is revolutionary, some of the smartest developers are actively working on it, adoption is growing rapidly, it's just crazy.

Back in 2009 or 2010 I played with it for a bit, thought it was just another fancy thing and I was studying for my degree at that time so I didn't dive in too deep, what the heck, look at how it has grown.

There's even talks of Bitcoin becoming the reserve currency, imagine that.

Other than learning about Bitcoin, at the same time I'm also playing with DeFi in Cronos, also a good learning experience, using Metamask, some crazy APY farming, I don't want to share too much here, DeFi is very risky stuff, looking at the recent UST/LUNA collapse, I am even more reluctant to share anything risky to anyone, I die is ok, I don't want anyone to die with me haha.

Anyway, keep learning, stay strong, stay safe, stay positive.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks