Wife's Crypto.com 3 Months Earn Unlocked

3 months ago, I told my wife about the 3 months Earn program that give 10% interest per year but need to lock for 90 days. She thinks not bad so she decided to give me SG$10,000 to try. So here's the breakdown:

3 months ago, I converted SG$10,000 to US$7,377.79.

Interest received over 90 days is US$181.92.

Principal of US$7,377.79 plus interest of US$181.92 is US$7,559.71.

Yesterday I sold via Crypto.com to my SGD Wallet at a rate of about 1.37599228.

So I'm giving back my wife SG$10,402.10, means she made a profit of SG$402.10.

Not bad, her money would be rotting in the bank anyway.

By the way after selling to SGD Wallet, need to withdraw to bank otherwise it will not show in bank. It takes 1-2 days for Crypto.com to review, once review complete, they will FAST transfer into your bank account that is linked to your SGD Wallet. All no charge. The only charge is when sell, they probably take a small cut.

Update: Received the money in my bank exact amount I see on Crypto.com App, bank never charge anything. Sent to my wife already haha.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks