Collected Daughter's Passport

Appointment was at 12pm, went about 20 minutes early and got a queue number starting with D. Thought go early can get early end up not the case, but surprisingly it didn't take too long, settled the whole affair at around 12:15pm, was kind of worried if we have to wait a few hours haha.

I saw on the queue number screen what each starting alphabet means:

C = arrived within 15 minutes, have priority

D = arrived early or late, no priority

F = no appointment, wait up to 2 hours

I also noticed there were queue numbers starting with FD, not sure if it is the same as F.

For C, my understanding is if appointment is 12pm, and you arrive between 12pm to 12:15pm, you get priority. Kind of weird though.

Anyway the passport collection area at level 2 was packed, many people collecting passport. They also put up barriers at level 1 entrance, only people collecting passport may enter, need to show the sms reminder for the appointment, but they allow me, my wife and daughter to go in even though only me and daughter supposed to go in, I guess family have slight privilege.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks