Finished CryptoZombies Tutorial

https://marrythaigirlsingapore.blogspot.com/2022/06/learning-solidity-cryptozombies.html

After completing the tutorials, I now have a much better understanding on how Ethereum works.

I find the first 7 modules very good, the rest of the modules are a bit buggy so I ran through the rest quickly just for the concepts.

Next I want to learn Lambda Expressions and Python. I came across Lambda Expressions but rarely use it because I don't understand the syntax. As for Python, I know it is an old interpreted language that saw a sudden revival thanks to big data, I think it was kind of dead for a long time until recent years, really interested to know why it is so popular now.

I'm more of a Java guy, been involved in Java projects for a long time, it's definitely time for something different, I don't want to fall into the "you can't teach an old dog new tricks" category, always keep learning, don't stop learning.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks