Hmm, Binance Still Hiring

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/banking-finance/crypto-giant-binance-opens-2000-positions-for-hiring-ceo

Tweet from CZ:

The markets are very bad right now, you can easily find news headlines of hiring freeze or layoff, and yet Binance is still hiring and 2000 open positions some more, I guess they have prudent management and a huge cash pile just for this kind of crisis period, no wonder they are number one.

I found their official job opening page, I see 925 results so I suppose it means 925 job openings, not sure if this is their only career site though, but the number of openings is still crazy considering so many companies are downsizing right now.

https://www.binance.com/en/careers/job-openings

I happened to see a "Java Developer (Singapore)" position, maybe I can go try haha, about time to find a job anyway.

Actually when I started on crypto last year, my platform of choice was Binance, but too bad they exited Singapore, so end up I opened account with Crypto.com.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks