Jun 2022 School Holiday Ending

Daughter will start school on 27 Jun, in case you are wondering, she is in P1. I think she had a good long break, even though we didn't manage to visit MIL, maybe Dec see how, but I think wife's passport will be expiring soon by then, so need to renew earlier.

For the whole month, daughter play Roblox, watch TikTok, wife got her to practise Chinese reading and writing, there's also a Student Learning Space (SLS) from MOE, there are several online interactive homework, finished all the May and Jun ones, I see some are Apr and earlier, daughter says the teacher already covered those in computer class so I let her skip.

Currently daughter can't speak or understand Mandarin, problem is at home we don't speak Mandarin, write she can only follow based on what her Chinese teacher taught her. I should really start speaking to her in Mandarin.

Personally I think Mandarin is useful, but writing Chinese not so much, I can't remember when was the last time I wrote in Chinese, I do type in Chinese using Pinyin while communicating with Chinese developers in my previous jobs.

Anyway this week and next week wife will be visiting her heart doctor for echo and consultation, after that I will start looking for a job, most likely try Binance, if doesn't work out then try some System Analyst role.

My parents quite surprised I'm not working, guess that's how most parents will react, my father keep asking if I have enough money to spend, told him no problem, actually I kept some emergency funds, as of now I think can last until end of Sep, recently also paid my income tax, if not I think can last until Oct, worst case can sell my crypto or borrow from wife haha.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks