No News from Binance

https://marrythaigirlsingapore.blogspot.com/2022/06/applied-for-job-at-binance.html

I applied for a job at Binance two days ago, still no news yet, hmm, I think maybe because they are such a huge organisation so they probably have tons and tons of applicants, or maybe they don't need my skillset haha.

Well they did mention "Please note we aren't able to respond to all applications." in the email.

I'm thinking if tomorrow still no news, maybe just turn on my Jobstreet profile and let the recruiters help me look for job, so many companies and positions I also don't know where to start but I do know the recruiters are pretty on the ball, I believe they get a commission for every successful hire.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks