13th Day of Looking for Job

I must say looking for job also quite tiring, everyday check for suitable position and then apply, also have to handle the job recruiters who call to enquire, have to repeat the same thing because every time it is a different recruiter.

Right now have 3 interviews scheduled for this Friday back-to-back, another 1 interview next week.

I noticed that the recruiters mostly from overseas, Singapore afternoon time they greeted me good morning, mostly sounded like from India, sometimes a bit hard to understand their slang, India time is 2.5 hours slower than ours. I guess these days recruiters all outsourced overseas?

Long long ago when I go through recruitment agency, it was a local recruitment company, have to go to their office to interview, after that go to the client's office to interview again.

Recruiters seems to be a very competitive job, sibeh on, machiam like telemarketer, I guess they chiong for the commission, I know they get a cut for successful hire, not sure how much though, but I heard from my ex-company's HR not cheap.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks