15th Day of Looking for Job

Today went for 3 virtual interviews, even though virtual also damn shag, have to repeat the same thing lol.

Interview 1

This one went pretty well, I think this one have chance because the job scope seems to be very suitable for me. The interviewers also very nice and started on time. This one is one of the biggest company in Singapore, I like this one.

Interview 2

This guy made me wait for 11 minutes, when he finally came in, he said he got caught up with another meeting, then asked for my mobile number and said he will call me on Monday. I go google the company name and the Glassdoor reviews are very bad, probably not going to take this even if they offer.

Interview 3

This one went quite awkward like the first Java developer role, I'm not suitable for the job, it's one of the earlier role that I applied but after that u-turn decided not to apply anymore because I think my coding not up to par, didn't expect them to grant an interview, but the interviewers are very nice though, even though not suitable they also asked about my previous role, but quite awkward, next time better not anyhow hantam the job.


Next week have two more interviews, wah piang eh, but heng all virtual, I think nowadays all job interviews are virtual, also good la, should have done this long ago, but at least these two is not developer role haha.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks