$CRO Appeared for No Reason

https://marrythaigirlsingapore.blogspot.com/2022/06/won-9422996747-cro.html

Hmm, I just checked my Crypto.com exchange wallet, 142++ $CRO appeared out of nowhere, I checked transaction history but didn't find anything.

Now that I recall, last month also same, cannot find anything in transaction history and I thought it could be from the trading competition or a mistake, but doesn't seem to be a mistake because they didn't revert, or maybe it is some sort of silent monthly reward just for trading in the exchange? I did make quite a number of trades in May and Jun, but it's not as much as earlier months though, they didn't silently reward me for the earlier months haha.

Anyway, I'll just leave it there for 1-2 days, see if they revert, if no, then I'll just take it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks