Kurt Tay vs Loh Jia Hung at Void Deck

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/wrestling-champion-kurt-tay-accepts-strangers-challenge-fight-void-deck-now-under-police

Actually Kurt Tay is same gang as me, Singaporean with foreign spouse. His wife is from Vietnam, now holding PR and they have a son and a daughter.

I watch his YouTube videos sometimes, his videos are quite unusual, but so far I see he's just doing his own stuff and not disturbing anyone. Some of the comments can get very nasty, not sure why some people find enjoyment disturbing him.

I think this led to the fight:

"Speaking to AsiaOne, Tay said that Loh had been repeatedly taunting him and challenging him to a fight."

I found Loh Jia Hung's profile on Linkedin, he is a student at Republic Polytechnic, I see under his "Skills", clearly he is physically very skillful:

I also found Kurt Tay's profile on Linkedin, by the name of "Tay Foo Wei", clearly he doesn't have any of those skills that Loh have.

So why would a young man who is physically skillful challenge a 40 year old man who is clearly not his match? What's at stake here? What's the point really?

According to Loh:

"It is insulting to those who participate in combat sports when people like him claim to be able to 'beat 5 men' or whatever. I don't think I'm particularly good, but certainly ok enough to beat Kurt. Just thought I'd have some fun while I'm still young."

Yeah have fun while you are young, just don't do anything that you will regret later.

Anyway people should just leave Kurt Tay be, he's not bothering anyone so I don't see why people should bother him.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks