Thinking of Attending Thai Lessons

I have $1000 in SkillsFuture credits, I'm thinking of attending proper Thai lessons so I searched for courses at MySkillsFuture website and found a ton of Thai courses.

After going over for some time I realised there are Elementary/Basic, Intermediate and Advanced levels, and NUS also offers Thai language course and they go by Levels 1 to 9, something like the "Nine Swords of Dugu", but NUS more expensive, one course $600, you attend all $5,400, my $1,000 where got enough, at most can take one. For the non-NUS ones, I think maybe can take 4-5 courses.

So I focused on this "SkillsFuture@PA Reading and Writing Thai Language Elementary (Stage 1)" and it has multiple training partners, so I choose the one nearest to my home and it redirected me to onePA website which does nothing, meaning I have to manually search for the course within onePA.

And the search results are quite staggering and irrelevant.

So I tried again with "Thai Language", still didn't manage to find the Elementary version so I went ahead with one which is nearest and saw the "Material fees of $30 to be paid directly to trainer in cash. Textbook and CD".

Not sure why they can't bundle the cash component with the course fees and let the SkillsFuture credit pay for everything.

I think I better just go directly to the CC and ask, the onePA website kind of wonky lol.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks