Cannabis Legal in Thailand

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/thailand-travel-weed-legal-cannabis-cnb-singapore-shanmugam-2915951

Long time never post, but when I see this news, wah seh what the heck, Thailand not just open up they even legalise Cannabis.

Cannabis also known as Marijuana, long long ago more than 20 over years ago my friend let me try a bit, can't remember the feeling but I remember it makes people happy or smile a lot, no idea how they even smuggle into Singapore.

"If there is clear evidence of current use of drugs, Singapore authorities will take action, regardless of whether the consumption was in Singapore or overseas, the minister said in a Facebook post earlier on Thursday about national swimmers Joseph Schooling and Amanda Lim."

Maybe if I was younger, I would probably travel there to smoke lol, but now, nah, now that I think of it, in my wife's hometown, they put Cannabis in chicken soup and eat as if it is vegetable.

All the getting high aside, I think Cannabis is important for medical use, I saw this video where an elderly man is suffering from Parkinson's and he has little control of his body movements, but after taking some Marijuana, he looks so relaxed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNT8Zo_sfwo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks