Left Knee Feeling Weird

My left knee has been feeling weird for quite some time, I think it's because of sitting down for long period of time, can feel the joint clicking, was made worse when I went to play badminton, all that jumping and stretching was kind of too much.

Then last Saturday morning went for a walk of around 2.8 KM, after that feel some swelling but from outside can't see.

After that I was thinking of getting Glucosamine to eat, then I remembered last time when my mother knee ache, I bought the URAH cream for her, after that I think she got better.

So I went to Watsons and bought this "URAH Bone Health plus Bio-Calcium and Omega-3", applied from Saturday until now around 3 days, seems to feel better, don't know real or not, one cream so powerful, monitor for this week see how.

By the way now Watsons selling one tube for S$28.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks