Bought Air Tickets for Wife and Baby

Last Sunday bought the air tickets at AirAsia website for a total of S$429.10, didn't buy for myself because wife wanted to go for a month, I cannot go for so long, don't have the leave anyway since I rejoined the company in Jul, by the time I get my leave after 3 months it will be pro-rated, at most I will have 5-6 days I guess. By the way first 3 months I cannot take any leave.

I think there's a 1% surcharge for buying the tickets, I paid by credit card and checked my statement today, the final amount is S$433.39, weird thing it's not reflected in the invoice, I also don't remember seeing any note about a surcharge, no idea what the 1% is for but then it's not a big deal.

Wife and baby will fly to Don Mueang via Thai Lion Air, wait about 3 hours 35 minutes then fly to Udon Thani via Thai AirAsia, in case you are wondering, it's all in one single booking via AirAsia all for S$433.39, these days so convenient.

The check-in luggage price also increase, I don't remember 15 KG have to pay S$58.58, some more cannot choose, only one choice which is 15 KG, sigh but these days everything prices also increase, knn. Well at least wife and baby have 7 KG each for carry-on.

I think I will probably go when they come back, maybe meet them at Bangkok and take 3-4 days holiday.

So glad to be able to travel again. Stay safe all.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks