Popeyes Delivery Sucks

Me and wife was craving for some fried chicken but don't feel like eating KFC, so decided to try Popeyes delivery. They don't have foodpanda or deliveroo for our area so had to order via the Zeoniq platform, quite easy to use though.

Ordered the sour cream chicken and spicy chicken savers set, comes with a large mash potato and a garlic rice. Also ordered a large coleslaw and a large cheese fries for daughter.

End up the coleslaw is missing from the delivery, and the fries came without any cheese, good thing daughter not disappointed, I think just fries she happy.

Called the store and the staff had the cheek to tell me to go down any day to collect, seriously wtf, then I might as well just go buy the whole thing instead of delivery right, don't know the staff trying to be funny or what.

Then I tried to submit a feedback via their contact us page, it kind of bugged out, seriously.

I go to their Twitter account, looks dead.

Then they have Facebook, seems more active but I don't have Facebook account, don't feel like creating one.

This experience kind of tells me that their online presence is shit, but well their chicken is good though, mash potato and garlic rice is nice, I guess people will find good food, no need to advertise too much, but it's not an excuse for shitty service.

I remember there was one time I ordered from KFC, they missed out a cheese fries and they sent that one cheese fries immediately after I called the store, that's good service, actually I was going to let it go because the staff was nice, didn't expect them to send it to me.

Anyway if you really have to order from Popeyes, make sure to do it through foodpanda or deliveroo, at least for such cases they will immediately waive off the charge for the missing or wrong item.

By the way I paid by credit card, also informed my bank to charge back the difference for the missing and wrong item, just a small amount but don't think it is right to let it go just like that.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks