Update on "URAH Bone Health plus Bio-Calcium and Omega-3" After 3 Weeks

My knee is feeling normal again, no more weird feeling or clicking joint, I think it got better after I followed the instructions to apply more, another thing is other than applying on the knee cap, I also applied behind the knee cap because I felt a little lump behind, not sure if it was swollen or what, now can't really feel it anymore.

Now I'm back to being able to climb two steps of stairs at one go, previously if I tried to do that, I can feel that weird feeling like my knee is going to detach, now my knee feels more solid.

I think anyone with knee issues should really try this cream, just apply it according to instructions will do, just don't under-apply like me haha.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks