Coming to The End of 2022

Wow, how time flies man, so fast 2022 going to finish, faster finish also good la, this year really terrible, so many bad things happen, I thought after Singapore government relax Covid rules things will get better but globally so many shit happen, the one which everybody can feel is the inflation, prices across the board shoot up.

Next year don't know what other shit will happen, not so much about Singapore but globally, so far seems like US inflation is coming down, they probably going to start slowing down on the rate hike which means people will slowly start spending rather than saving, then China seems to have abandoned the zero Covid policy which is good because their cities will start to open up more, production and spending will slowly return.

Then the Russia-Ukraine war I lost track already, like never going to end, as every country start to adjust, nobody is going to give a shit about the war anymore, Russia can become North Korea and isolate from the world if they want.

Anyway for me now I focus more on saving, every month buy a bit of crypto, wife and daughter go Thailand but I never go, they stay at MIL house, if I never go then no need book hotel or my air ticket, can save money, then give them a bit more to spend, this kind of times have more savings safer.

My job also nothing happening, thought can go overseas, until now still never go, but okay la go or not go as long as give me salary I happy, work now also less stress and can learn more, the work is getting repetitive as usual but at least I got more time to try out new things, might just retire on this job haha.

Lastly, stay safe, have more savings, take care, family most important.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks