Bought Razer Orochi V2 (White) SG$69.90

https://marrythaigirlsingapore.blogspot.com/2018/11/bought-new-mouse-g304-and-keyboard-akb55.html

My office G304 (black) mouse spoil so I went to a Popular bookstore near my workplace and bought the Orochi V2.

I have been looking out for new mouse, office mouse started to feel faulty like turning off by itself, it was happening for a few weeks before it went totally dead. At least this mouse served me well for more than 4 years, bought it in Nov 2018, must be because I keep dropping it on the floor.

I searched online to compare the Orochi V2 vs G304, generally people say the Orochi is better, but after trying it I find the Orochi a bit too small for my hand whereas the G304 fits perfectly. Another thing is the Orochi feels less precise than the G304 especially if I don't use a mouse pad, the G304 works nicely on the surfaces I use without any mouse pad.

The only thing nice about the Orochi is the software, it's embedded in the mouse so I don't have to go to their website to download, other than that it's really nothing special but just branded, that's why don't read too much into online reviews, have to use it then you know whether it is suitable for you. If I can choose again, definitely the G304, no doubt.

So next day I went and bought a Razer Goliathus Mobile Stealth Edition at Challenger for SG$13.90, it fixed the precision problem, but then without the mouse pad, it doesn't feel as good, doesn't feel as precise, can't be bringing the mouse pad for meetings and whatnot, G304 still the best, bring it anywhere it works anywhere.

At home I'm still using my G304 (white), seriously best mouse ever.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks