Aircon Spoil

Last week my aircon broke down, the compressor suddenly started to have very loud noise, after that both my indoor units turned off by themselves and show one blinking light, I guess something got fried.

Yesterday got someone to check, says the compressor some electrical fault need to replace part, say need to go back and check for spare part.

Today I called the company, told me they don't have spare part because my aircon is discontinued model, unlikely other vendor will have spare part. They also say their supplier is Mitsubishi and they checked directly. Oh well.

https://marrythaigirlsingapore.blogspot.com/2014/06/paid-500-deposit-for-aircon-fridge-and.html

Bought the aircon in Jun 2014, served us well for more than 8 years, but I was kind of expecting a bit longer though.

The company gave me a quote to install new aircon, also Mitsubishi, seems super expensive, 1 outdoor + 1 indoor unit 9000 BTU S$1933, I think I will just get from outside, I see Courts Daikin single split with 5 ticks is S$1,109.00. Audio House looks cheap, have one Mitsubishi is 5 ticks S$850 but have to add S$280 for installation and S$40 for delivery, total S$1170, I think this is great for people who can install by themselves.

Next year also getting keys to my BTO, think I will just get a cheap one to "tong" for a while.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks