Bought Daikin Single Split (RKM25PVMG Outdoor / FTKM25PVM Indoor)

I found this Daikin single split at Courts: https://www.courts.com.sg/daikin-rkm25pvmg-ftkm25pvm-inverter-single-split-aircon-installation-smart-envi-ip164477

I capture the screens below in case later disappear.





Seems like a pretty good deal, got disposal but T&C applies and S$50 discount, so me wife and baby went to a nearby Courts to find out more because not sure how the installation and disposal of spoil units works.

Go down there can't find the unit, but the sales guy say online deal also can buy in-store, so I show him my phone, then I got two surprises, disposal is free but dismantle is not free, need to pay S$101 for dismantling, also got another stainless steel bracket charge if I'm using stainless steel bracket (wtf?), if use some other rack or what no need, I always thought only have stainless steel bracket, mine is stainless steel bracket so need to pay another S$140. Kns, can't see these two charges online, good thing we asked at the store

Wife's wants to replace everything including the pipes, so I confirmed with the sales guy is it dismantle my old units + replace pipes + bracket he said yes, only thing is after dismantling the unit at living room, there will be a stained area (ours is system-2 change to system-1 so short of one unit) and they won't paint it, if need to paint will be another charge, wife say is ok, can DIY, so we got a deal.

When the sales guy tried to add the order, somehow the S$50 online discount didn't appear, then his colleague say only applies to system-2 and above, then I show him the online cart screen, choose system-1 also have S$50, in the end he waive the dismantling fee.

Final payment:

S$1109 for 1x indoor and 1x outdoor units

S$101 dismantling fee waived off

S$140 for steel bracket

S$1109 + S$140 = S$1249

Have to wait 2 weeks+ for them to come install, need to move all the shit away for them to work, probably will take leave to help wife.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks