Catch Up with Army Friend

Today met up with my army friend, last time used to be same platoon doing all the sai gang, quite a nice fellow but his character a bit more on the weird side.

I think he is still single, no girlfriend but not hard to imagine why because like I said his character a bit weird.

He likes coding and new tech, I think he is pretty knowledgeable, wanted to recommend him to my company, just learnt today that he has been jobless for the past 1 year or so, he told me he still doing some part-time work for his ex-company, probably some contract work.

I asked him got apply for new flat or not, he said he staying with his father, and his father not working because retired already, didn't ask about his mother because he specifically didn't mention so probably not appropriate to keep asking.

He also slimmed down a lot, not sure if he is in financial difficulty or what, we met up for lunch but he didn't eat, only drink, told me he eat one meal a day, hmm, he bought drinks for me though, I offered to buy but he insisted to buy, maybe because he was late, but then again he made his way near to my workplace though, I didn't know he not working, if I know I will meet near him instead.

Then we talked about tech, on and off he jokingly say want to borrow few hundred or thousand, then I asked him serious or not, he laugh laugh, can't tell he serious or just playful, I mean in army we used to be pretty crazy. Anyway I told him if serious I can pass him some cash, no need borrow, just take it, think of it like I'm buying him lunch, he just laughed it off.

Anyway if he is really in financial difficulty, then just nice, I can recommend him work, this can really help him.


Comments

Ivan said…
Hi bro , just to enquiry for Marriage Preparation Programme , I'm planning to marry my thai girls and ROM in later end year or so

For MPP I need book in advance before my ROM?
Hi Ivan,

Yeah I think you need to complete it before you married. I found this link, might be helpful:

https://www.msf.gov.sg/policies/Marriages/Preparing-for-Marriage/Documents/%28O%29%20TNF%20Public%20FAQs_FINAL.pdf

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks