Nice Increment and Bonus

So this year increment and bonus still not bad considering bonus is prorated because I rejoined last year Jul.

Increment is about 2.66%, bonus is prorated based on 1.5 months, I think they prorate the bonus by working day based on 5-day work week, I managed to derive the exact value using the formula from below website.

https://dollarsandsense.sg/business/how-to-prorate-annual-bonus-and-performance-bonus-for-your-new-employees

I also didn't expect any increment or bonus, feel kind of overpaid haha, and since I didn't have any expectation so this increment and bonus came as a nice surprise, I learnt to not expect too much so I don't get disappointed much.

And just realised I didn't update my increment and bonus for 2022, I didn't get any increment in 2022 because in 2021 I got a pretty significant raise, as for bonus same as this year also 1.5.

Anyway ok la, these days I don't worry much about all these increment and bonus, have job is good already, wife and daughter healthy I happy already, if have more money good lor, don't have but enough to spend also good lor, money is not everything, family more important.

I see my younger colleagues get upset over low increment/bonus, reminds me of my younger days, but I guess as one gets older, all these material things start to seem less important, probably.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks