Vaper or Vapist in Singapore

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/more-caught-using-vaporisers-in-2022-hsa

Vaping is getting very popular and common here in Singapore even though it is still illegal,  I think there is a fine but no jail. I see it quite often at smoking areas or sometimes when they walk, they just vape and put it back in their pocket.

Personally I see vaping the same as smoking, I'm a smoker by the way but I don't vape, vape also don't have that smoke smell, you know after you smoke you walk into a room everybody will know you smoked but vaping don't have this problem, they even have all the funky flavours like lychee, skittles and whatnot.

Some of my colleagues also vape, when I asked where they got it from, they always say they got it from a friend's friend, main reason why they vape is because it is cheaper than buying cigarettes.

Health-wise don't know man, some articles say smoking more harmful, some say vaping more harmful, I guess in the end it all comes down to price, but if Singapore really starts to regulate vaping, I bet it won't be as cheap anymore, sure heavily taxed like cigarettes.

My friends keep asking me to try vaping, haven't really got to trying yet, I still prefer cigarettes and hand-rolls and these are legal, maybe I will try vaping when it becomes legal, because now I don't know where they get it from, not sure if it is safe to use.

I think government should regulate it, it's all over Singapore anyway, I don't think it's like heroin or some other highly addictive drugs which can ruin families, a heroin addict can't stay on a job, they will steal and rob to satisfy their addiction, but vapers or vapists not really.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks