YouTube Loaded with Scammers and Fake Gurus

Recently I find that YouTube ads are getting longer and more frequent, the most bloody annoying ones are those that slide in a scam video or some fake gurus desperately trying to CONvince people to buy their useless course.

I guess if people can't take it they can sign up for YouTube Premium, but I'm not going to pay a single cent, there's no added value, it just gets rid of the ads, at most I just spam F5 until the ads go away.

I think Google is desperate for money, totally lost their direction and turned into a money-grabbing machine. When they lost the AI war, I really laughed out loud, these A-holes deserved it. I think they lost creativity, won't be surprised if they collapse within the next 5 years.

See these two stupid asses from "Next Level Academy", if their course so tok gong, they no need to be so desperate and keep spamming ads on YouTube to CONvince people.

Good things no need to try so desperately to sell, it will sell itself, only useless shitty products need to hard sell to CONvince hahaha.

I took a quick look, I think their course price is crafted such that it's within the SkillsFuture credit amount, so I bet their strategy is to CONvince as many greedy/ignorant people to sign up and claim their SkillsFuture credit.

That's why I always say this SkillsFuture really waste of taxpayer money, full of useless and scammy courses.



Then this one they show this video of a starving kid, you click the link it goes to some really scammy site where you can donate money, this one you donate you don't even know where the money goes to.


This one lagi best, impersonate Tharman, the video go too fast I forgot to capture a screen but I got the link: https://dutchsolarcompany.info/view_details.php?web_id=2

Really daring haha, the rest of the link is pure scam and broken English.

Update: The Tharman scam add showed up today, took a screen capture:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks