AI Getting Insanely Powerful - Midjourney

I think this year is the year of AI, where AI starts to really take off, I've read of many use cases and one of the more common ones is to generate images.

I played with DALL-E and it kind of sucks, but there is one that stands out, Midjourney, the images it generates are insanely good, hard to believe it is generated by AI, some looks so real they can pass off as photographs.

Below are some taken from their discord, in order of obvious to less obvious.

The first 5 obviously you can see they are not real, first impression is artwork.






If someone told me these houses are hand-drawn, I will believe it.


This is like some fashion photo-shoot you see in magazines.


This looks like a scene from some comedy movie.


This one look so damn real, it's a photograph no matter how I look at it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks