Scam Attempts Getting More Rampant

Saw two new type of scams, one is DBS Paylah via SMS, saying a transaction didn't go through and there is a link to click. Another is Whatsapp business account, getting a lot these few days, today one lagi best, even know my surname, must be data leaked from one of the online services I use but no idea which one, I usually just F them upside down, report and block.

All these scammers should just die, useless trash with zero contribution to society.

Then last few weeks keeping getting calls from "ICA", I tried to listen through, ask me to press 1 for English, I pressed 1 then one tiong kok kia answer and speak in Mandarin, lin lao bu ah, ICA outsource to China? I press 1 for English you speak Mandarin? You kan nin whole family die. That's what I wanted to say but not convenient cause got people around, if not I will F him upside down.

Anyway everyone stay safe from virus and scams, do not respond to any SMS or Whatsapp or Telegram or whatever social media, do not pick up any calls from number you don't know. If in doubt, always ask someone you can trust, don't gong gong fall prey to scammers.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks