So Many Scams Nowadays

These days scams come from all platforms, email, whatsapp, telegram, reddit, everywhere, I think telegram is easily the one with most scams, but that's a good thing, since it is such a scammy app, my defense is always up 100% of the time, and the only reason why I still keep it is because at work whenever system down, there is an alert sent to our telegram group, so no choice.

Then recently there's this really frequent one, whatsapp, they will send via a business account, ask you to do some survey or some stupid shit, then they will pay you SGD 15, I always respond with curses, report and block.

And this email, look at this moron, FBI agent want to transfer money to me hahaha, these people really jiak liao bee, I get this kind of email everyday.

Also got ICA call me, press 1 for english, I press already china guy answer speak in mandarin hahaha wtf, ICA so desperate outsource call center to china? Then the call center so no standard press 1 for english become mandarin? Hahaha joke sia, really jiak liao bee.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks