Toto S$8M on 29 Jun 2023

Today lunch time walked past a Singapore Pools outlet and saw the jackpot at S$8M, wonder why so high, anyway I bought a system 8 for S$28 and two $1 quick pick, total spent S$30.

I don't usually buy, only wait for S$4M or more then buy, then every time after buying always dream of winning the group 1 prize haha, also good to be able to dream, have something to look forward to, but when check never win then sian half.

I always like to imagine what I will do if I win S$1M, actually this amount to me is a lot, because I don't even spend much, no other commitment other than the usual bills, flat, insurance, wife and daughter, they also don't spend much, so I don't really need to work anymore and wife and daughter also can maintain same lifestyle.

But I don't think I will quit my job immediately, probably work on first, maybe after 1-2 years see how, because sudden windfall needs to be thought about carefully, don't think I will tell anyone, only wife and daughter will know, because money ruins relationship, hard fact, but of course won't be stingy to family la.

I think I will probably invest 80%, best time is buy during recession, which many people say are coming.

Anyway just dreaming haha.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks