Wife Seen Heart Doctor Today

Today went for the usual follow-up at NUH, last week did the echo scan, today the doctor compared the results and said it got worse so need to refer her to heart surgeon.

But wife say she feeling well, she not keen to have surgery, but I see her always tired, walk up stairs also tired, cannot walk long distance, I guess we just meet the surgeon and see how lor, at least listen to what the expert say, ultimately she decide whether to go ahead or not, anyway not immediately type, even if later decide to do, also have to wait 2-3 months before the operation, that's what the heart doctor told us.

My daughter also need heart surgery, now wife also need, sigh, but I trust the doctors at NUH, without them my daughter wouldn't even exist today.

Hopefully everything turns out fine.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks