Another Juicy News

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/i-tried-help-him-ex-driver-workers-party-leon-perera-nicole-seah-alleged-relationship

Perera's alleged hotel meetings with Seah

There were also numerous instances where Perera instructed Tan to drop him off at hotels in the Orchard and Tanglin area, the former driver said.

On one occasion, Tan said that he went to pick Perera up from a Tanjong Pagar hotel, and that he saw Seah leaving through his side mirror.

Perera's alleged hotel visits caused friction between the two, Tan claimed.

"Once I picked Leon from the St Regis hotel," he said. "He didn't tell me that he's going inside, but told me that he would call me to pick him up at the Tanglin Mall pick-up point.

"But when I drove near to the hotel, he came out and told me very angrily, 'Why did you come here?'"

He also shared that he also witnessed them hugging each other and saying goodbye at Forum The Shopping Mall in Orchard Road in 2020.

Wah, hotel, hotels more hotels. GG already. Like I said, guys all animals, like this worth it? Innocent parties get hurt because use wrong head to think.

That aside, I think our MPs and Ministers really need to do better, PAP or opposition alike, they are making everyone look like clowns.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks