Bought Nokia E3100 Plus

Today passed by Popular and saw this wireless earphones selling at S$29.90, it's from Nokia, what a nostalgic brand, last time they were super famous with their snake game phones, nowadays I don't them much so quite a surprise to see their earphones.

My JBL TUNE 700BT headphone peeling off already, bought for almost 3 years, thinking of getting a new one but this time not a headphone, because every time I go cut hair the stylist always ask me if I wear headphone, they notice a line on my head lol.

I never use this kind of true wireless earphone before, don't know good or not, so decided to get a cheap one to get the feel and saw the Nokia ones, turns out not bad, sound not as good as my headphone though, but for the price its other features seems pretty good.

If you don't mind too much about sound, I think this is a solid buy, cheap and good, if you are very particular about sound quality, better not buy this.

But this in-ear type wear until ear a bit sore, not even 10 mins feel sore already, over-ear feels more comfortable.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks