Daughter Went for CT Scan

I thought it's going to be an echo scan but turned out to be a CT Scan which is way more expensive, when the counter staff told me the price I shocked, S$604.08. I asked is it pay by cash and if there is any subsidy because my daughter is a Singaporean, the staff told me it is already the subsidised price.

I then asked if can pay by Medisave, then another staff told me can but only partial, I think this other staff more experienced, the one who told me the price seems new, maybe can start with "do you have Medisave?" or "do you want to use Medisave?" because usually the other clinics if the staff knows the procedure can claim Medisave they will always ask first.

So after Medisave, total paid S$304.05 via credit card.

This is the breakdown before government subsidy:

Contrast Agent - 50MI: S$124

CT Cardiac Paediatric S$1084.16

This is after subsidy:

Contrast Agent - 50MI: S$62

CT Cardiac Paediatric S$542.08

Deduct from Medisave: -S$300

Payable (round down): S$304.05

GST absorbed by government.

Kia si lang, one scan about 15 minutes so expensive, I not poor I hear the price I also shock, imagine those who cannot afford you say S$604.08 to their face they U-turn and run, no wonder they have to collect money first, probably because people scan already run road.

And how come Medisave can only use S$300? I keep so much inside for what? Can bring into grave? It's so under-utilised that it's maxed out at $68,500, wtf, can see cannot use? Really retarded.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks