Received Welcome and Genesis Grants

https://marrythaigirlsingapore.blogspot.com/2023/07/got-my-world-id-verified.html

Today I checked and still haven't receive anything, just now after work I checked to see any app update on my iPhone and saw a new version 2.2.5 dated 27 Jul 2023, tried updating to that and managed to claim the Welcome grant which is 1 $WLD and it credited in pretty fast, after that the app started a 2 hours countdown.

After waiting for 2 hours, another 25 $WLD came in, so now I have 26 $WLD, same for my wife.

I saw on Discord those people using Android phones are still getting stuck, just checked the app version on Google Play store it's still 24 Jul 2023 version which is the launch day version, I guess nothing they can do but wait for update.

By the way there's another grant coming on 31 Jul 2023, I think it's a weekly thing.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks