SPF Officer Kena Bully Until Suicide - Part 1

This will be a long post. I am sorry but please read

I had always wanted a uniform career since young. I had joined ncc and was passionate about it. I left secondary school as a platoon sergeant after my stint in ncc.

I am Sgt T120387 Uvaraja S/O Gopal. Regular police officer. I first enlisted to the force 2005 to 2007 I did my national service with team alpha. I had a great c.o sir tan boon heng, great team members I was passionate about police work. I was young and fit then at 18 years old, passionate about policing. I was involved in front line policing, plainclothes operations covert and overt. Through out the years the work place culture slowly turned toxic, team members playing each other out, back stabbing for promotion.

I was bullied alot of times at work at my posting with ang mo kio north npc. I was called names, being talked behind my back, i was called keleng kia, black and smelly by people whom I thought were my team members. No matter how well i performed I was always put down by people saying I am just a low ranking nobody. Through out my years i stood up for justice , I seen the good and ugly. I fought back against all this bullying and people were offended. I was put up with a case which cleared my name. My c.o was chua boon hwee, he had not only killed my ranking and appraisal multiple times and had done the same to certain other officers. I was stuck in my rank, pulling 16 hour shifts, going for a run after shift and keep myself fit. I always gave a silver for my ippt yearly. I had trusted everyone had looked out for me. But I was not ready for the conniving bosses, supervisors always seeming to plot something to damage my well being and my work. There were good people like 1 or 2 of them. There was a incident in 2019, I had applied for posting I got it. But I was played out again by the same commander ang mo kio north chua boon hwee. I was told I was not being allowed to be posted out due to menpower issues. I was always been labelled of not being a team player, while I was loaded with all the work of the team most of the times. I worked hard for all my arrests, contribution but was brushed aside. Those who came to work just to sleep and do nothing got their ranks. While being a pro active officer not got anything. As years went by my health was affected, yet i kept myself fit to pass ippt. In 2019 Insp teo kim cheng shredded my leave forms and leave records because he was unhappy I had applied to take extra duty hours off to attempt a prayer. I reported it to chua boon hwee whom said the buck stopped with him and threatned to charge me if I went higher management. It was shredded on live stream to team cpu chat group.

Yet I trusted the the process i stayed calm I did my duties. 2020 covid came I performed to the best of my ability. I was ground zero with the red zone infected, working day and night with our leaves frozen.

During 2021 I invited my an cpu team to the marriage but i was boycotted. Nobody showed up.

In 2021 I had discovered officers blatantly smoking vapes in the office area, which was illegal to possess. I had informed management but the case was covered up by the internal investigator oo punggol npc, c.o chua boon hwee amk north npc. There were even supervisors involved. I was contacted by cpib to give information on this I worked closely and did my best. But I was officially hated for doing the right things. I was put to a new npc punggol and team where I worked but was always pushed around in the team. Treated as outcast.

In 2023 I faced my worst supervisor, CIO clement disc from ang mo kio police division ib. He repeatedly humilliated me and shouted at me without humanity. I was being made fun off.

I went everywhere to ask for help but was shunned and said I was disobidient for reporting the wrongdoings. Commander zed teo treated me like a accused along with CIO Clement disc. My health suffered I pleaded to ask my side of the story but was always shunned and chased away being I was being treated like a lowest life form. I have always defended myself but could no longer as all the good officers left and good buddies due to the toxic work culture. I had no one to go to. I called all the help lines but was scolded for doing so.

I am double diploma holder with merit holder from temasek polytechnic. I am a certified fire safety manager. I done numberous security related projects for yio chu kang bus depot, kebun baru mall. During my tenure I got rid of gambling syndicates, secret society members, and whomever caused trouble to public. I handled neighbourhood 2, 6 during my tenure in ang mo kio north won numerous awards. As of today I am still a serving member of the force. I have been beytrayed by the very supervisors I trusted.

I served with honor and distinction but today I am being bullied, treated without humanity and workplace harassment.

To the good supervisors I had you know whom you are I really happy for you have shapped to be who I am. To the bad ones like CIO Dsp clement, your karma will come to you and c.o ang mo kio north chua boon hwee though you might have retired you will never die with peace. You know how many people you have played out.

The biggest beytrayal came just a few days ago from my own family, directly responsible is elder brother deepa kumaran, and a person whom I really groomed karthig gopal to be a senior prisons officer I never saved anything for myself i gave everything for my brother and my house.

As a police officer we know when we enter the force we have to be prepared for enemies but never within the force, supervisors. I have seen my suicide cases, deaths, and toxic culture of workplace bullying happening in Singapore Police Force. By the time you are reading this I would have gone with dignity and the pride I have.

I really love this uniform and work but not the toxic work culture. This is Sgt T120387. Signing out. I will die with my integrity, pride and dignity.

I will wait for the good cops and those whom have done good for me on top. By the time if you read this post I will be dead. Take care.

This job is the front row seat to the greatest show on earth.

This sgt t120387 signing out Naga Raj bro you know the truth tell the world. Street King bro I am going first. Will wait for our guys on top and secure a good posting for us. I will always watch over you as a guardian

Via : Raja Gopal Facebook


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks