Cat A COE S$105,000

This is Sep 2nd bidding price, I think it's even more expensive than the car itself, it's like buying a car with the price of two or more cars.

No wonder last weekend when I walked past what used to be a row of car dealers near my home, half the shop space empty, only left one shop but no people inside, I walked past the door automatically opened, I looked inside no staff or customer, totally no people in view but still have quite a number of expensive-looking cars.

I don't drive, don't even have driving licence, don't think I can afford to buy car anyway especially now the COE so high, for me just take bus and MRT can already, car is for rich people.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks