Long Time Never Collect Money from Adsense

https://marrythaigirlsingapore.blogspot.com/2021/03/received-my-sixth-adsense-payment.html

Last time I collected payment was back in Mar 2021, S$150.53, about 2.5 years ago.

Not sure if blogging is still a thing these days, I started out wanting to share my journey of a Singaporean marrying a foreign lady in Singapore, looking back it has been more than 12 years, how time flies.

Now it's more like my personal journal, just keep track of the important stuff that happens in my life, or some events that I am interested in, most probably going to keep updating whenever I have time, when my daughter gets bigger, hopefully she can somehow find this blog haha.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks