Tried Jollibee for the First Time

I happened to see it on Foodpanda, delivery is only S$1.99, and the menu looks interesting, the pricing also around same price as KFC, seen a lot of mukbang videos saying good things about Jollibee so I decided to try it.

I ordered 3 pieces original and 3 pieces spicy chicken, a whipped potato and a peach mango pie. I wanted to order a bit of everything but scared cannot finish, they also have beef steak, spaghetti and burgers.

The original chicken is the best, very juicy and tender even for chicken breast, have the western food stall fried chicken kind of taste, feels comforting, but the most special thing is the cut of the chicken, somehow have more skin than usual and the skin is super delicious, every piece is super delicious and super satisfying, sibeh shiok.

But I don't like the spicy chicken, too spicy for my taste, kind of overpower the chicken. The whipped potato just typical so nothing special, the peach mango piece too sweet for me, I still like McDonald's apple pie.

By the way my order also came with 3 small cups of the whipped potato sauce but a bit more watery version, super delicious, now I know why people in the mukbang videos like to dip the chicken in the sauce, goes very well, especially with the spicy chicken, I don't like the spicy chicken but the sauce make it more acceptable.

Overall I think the original chicken and the watery sauce are my favourites, got chance next time only order the original, also want to try the beef steak and burgers.

According to Wikipedia,

Jollibee is a Filipino chain of fast food restaurants owned by Jollibee Foods Corporation (JFC).

They make really good original fried chicken, I think KFC original fried chicken is really good too but they are not very consistent, sometimes you get really dry chicken parts, ruin the experience, KFC should buck up.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks