Good News from Recruiter

https://marrythaigirlsingapore.blogspot.com/2023/11/no-news-from-interview-yet.html

Today the recruiter informed me that he got a really positive feedback from the hiring manager and I have been shortlisted for the position, see I knew it, feels good means come back good.

And reason why it's just shortlisted is because they need to do some clearance, I think it's a government project so need G50 clearance, this part should be no problem since I've cleared many times already.

His colleague emailed me to fill up some documents and to provide my pay slips and etc, by tomorrow I should be able to send back everything and then the company will issue a digital offer.

All the best to me, getting closer to be able to throw letter lol, really looking forward to it sia, long time never so excited already.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks