Singapore is Overcrowded and Smelly

After taking the EWL and NSL and smelling shit for a month now, sort of come to a realisation, this country feels overcrowded and smells of shit all the time, maybe my nose is too sensitive or maybe it's just that I take the train too much.

Just to console myself, I watched some nightmare commutes on YouTube, like Tokyo, Manilla, Mumbai, ours don't really come anywhere close, like Mumbai the commuters even hang outside of the train and jump into the train before it stops, or Tokyo and Manilla where they squeeze to the max skin to skin, imagine the shit smell of even more packed trains.

I think if Singapore pushes for 10M population, we will see what I see in Tokyo, Manilla, Mumbai.

Really don't know what this government is thinking, I wonder if our ministers take the train and smell the shit or not.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks