Baby Doing Great

https://marrythaigirlsingapore.blogspot.com/2024/05/baby-finished-surgery.html

Now she's still in ICU, still have some water in her lungs so she still have this tube to drain out fluid, but I think it is getting lesser. The needles at her neck area have been removed, those are for dripping morphine and antibiotics. I think there was also one tube for passing out her urine, that one is gone too.

I also asked one of the surgeons about the events during operation, the surgeon told me it's nothing to be alarmed and normal for heart to stop during operation, okay, I did a google search and indeed read something about stopping the heart, but just weird how come what the duty doctor told me vs what surgeon told me sounds different, anyway most important is baby doing well, I just hope this surgery once and for all fix her heart issues so she don't have to go through this ever again.

Yesterday around 6-7pm got one unpleasant episode, baby was crying in pain because her chest hurts, MIL was with her so MIL pressed the alert button, then one Indian nurse came in and asked who pressed and why press, according to MIL she didn't sound nice, after that the nurse turned off the lights and TV and left. Then around 10pm+ MIL called wife and wife told me, by then baby cry to sleep already, I hear already damn angry, I called up the ward and demanded to speak to their manager then they say they will call me back.

I waited a while nobody call back, I called again then this time the Indian nurse picked up, then I asked her about the things wife told me, she denied everything, then I demanded to speak to the manager, finally one Malay nurse manager spoke to me, she sort of like try to downplay but I told her want me to go down to the ward right now or not then she said no need la, after that I demanded that the Indian nurse stay away from my daughter, then she said she will arrange.

I also wrote an email to NUH QSM to complain.

I sibeh triggered sia, baby crying in pain cannot press alert? What the fuck is that logic and simi lanjiao nurse is that, if not happy with the job then gtfo, I think it's because only MIL alone with baby and MIL cannot speak English so she think can bully, nabeh if I'm there I shout back at her already.

Today MIL told wife that Indian nurse never appear anymore, well at least the nurse manager took my demand seriously, today baby also looks good, so I not angry anymore, but if I see that Indian nurse I will probably get triggered, good thing I don't know what she look like.

I cannot understand how one can ignore a crying child who just had a heart surgery and said she is in pain and still talk to her in a not nice manner, this type of people also can be nurse, how fuck up is that sia, NUH somemore, nowadays healthcare costs shooting up, service getting shittier, don't know what this government is doing. And what's with the ward A, B, C, pay more get better service? I choose ward C so get shittier service? What the fuck is wrong with this country.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks