Another Guy Throw Letter

The guy who got an offer submitted his resignation today with 1 month notice, so officially only left me the one and only engineer and two useless managers.

Now if I renew my contract it means I have to tank everything and also do the jobs of the two useless managers, so essentially I will be doing 5 person job, asking for only 15-20% sounds absolutely stupid right now.

Time to update my resume, even if they pay me 100% more I also can't do so many things and do 24x7x365 standby duty, crazy, now it's not a matter of increment anymore, ship sank, time to get the hell out, heng my contract ending in Sep so no need to tender or anything, just let it lapse lol.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buy Toto $20 Win $20

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore