First Time See Such a Person

My contract is ending soon, so this Wednesday got a newcomer, I greeted him and shook his hand, felt that his hand kind of huge, then after a while I noticed that his hand is very swollen like a balloon, first time meeting him so I didn't want to be rude and ask about his hand.

After getting to know more about him, he told me he has a gout flare-up, so his hand is swollen, leg also swollen, then I noticed that he has difficulty walking, like really limping quite badly.

His hair is also messy and greasy, middle part like balding, only late 30s but look like late 60s, dress also like machiam homeless person, shoes also like kind of oversized or maybe his feet is huge, he's not that tall but he's got really big shoes, or maybe his feet is also swollen that's why wearing larger shoes, I don't know, overall give me that very unkempt impression.

Technically I think he knows his stuff, I can easily pick out a bluffer so he's definitely not a bluffer. Problem is that I am supposed to transfer my knowledge to him, but he has this tendency to keep interrupting me and share with me how he do things in his previous jobs and he just keep going on and on, first two days I'm like ok, don't want to be rude so I just listen and smile but keep subtly steering him back so I can show him the ropes while I'm also very busy with other stuff since two guys are leaving.

But today I really lost it, I told him to listen and don't talk too much, almost wanted to tell him to stfu, like seriously one more time he tell me about his ex-company I really want to slap him already, but then he just keep blabbering until I shouted loudly but not directly at him, wah kao, really first time see this kind of person who don't know how to take hints, really must do something drastic to get him to pay attention.

I also told him to see a doctor about his condition, his hand swollen until can't type on the keyboard or use a mouse, I really don't know how he is going to work on a computer in this kind of state, then this morning he went to see a doctor but didn't inform me, so he came in late and I was kind of pissed off because I really can't afford to wait for him to start my activities, then he carry his plastic bag of medication to lunch and ate medicine at the hawker centre, like the medicine also place all over the table, sigh.

Then Wednesday till today we lunch together, he has this tendency to talk with his mouth chewing food, then his saliva spray out, first day spray on my noodles but I keep quiet, don't want to be rude, today spray saliva on my arm, wah I really want to smack his face sia.

I told him to take MC and rest at home but he insisted on working, he also emphasised that he had to pay for his GP visit and cannot claim, he sounds like quite worried about it, I suspect he might have financial difficulty or something. Maybe Monday I ask him about it, I really don't see how his overall condition right now is fit for work, if he needs to rest and take unpaid leave, then no choice what, sigh, never see this kind of person before, really sibeh disgusting, wah seh, really glad my contract ending soon sia, cannot imagine working and lunching with him everyday.

It's not like he has bad intentions or anything, it's that he doesn't seem to be able to observe people's face and body language, you know when you accidentally spray saliva you know one right, he's like it's nothing it's ok and all nonchalant and keep on blabbering, wahhhhhhhh, really like super maximum ultra what the fuck sia.

But I can see why he is single, if I'm a girl I see him I call police.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buy Toto $20 Win $20

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore