MC 3 Days
This morning suddenly woke up with tightness on my left chest, after that didn't sleep well and felt giddy and didn't go to work.
Good thing my home downstairs have a clinic, super convenient, went to see the doctor, did ECG and the doctor thought it is better to send me to A&E for further checks just in case it is heart attack. I think he is concerned because I am a smoker.
Took direct bus to NUH A&E, did blood test, ECG and x-ray but didn't find anything unusual. The doctor suspected it could be muscle ache instead since I work out regularly, doctor also talked to me about my smoking habit, told her I am cutting down. Also told her I rarely drink alcohol. She also arranged a threadmill test 2 weeks later.
Heng not heart attack, I thought I was going to be warded or something, been smoking too much maybe, one session 2 sticks, frequency increasing, probably should try not to chain smoke too much.
Comments